cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Name.

N/A

User Name.

The only way to change your username is to open a new account. Make a mailbox under email settings to the name you use (for example pluto). In your preferred email client, find your email details and where you place your usernam add the mailbox name (eg: username+pluto). This means that your email client will only look into that mailbox for your mail, you can have as any of these mailboxes as you want.

Next, go to the contact us wizard and ask them to blackhole mail sent to non mailboxed accounts, there is a path somewhere to do this, although they may ask you to have a postmaster account, you can actually ask them to change that too.

HTH

Mark
1 REPLY
sandyfred
Dabbler

User Name.

Hi Folks, Don't know if I'm in the right place here, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to change my email address.
The reason being is that I am being inundated with Spam, 200 a day or so. Ok it's easy enough to delete them but does get anoying.

Now the problem is that generally I only use one mail box, name @username.f9.co.uk but the spam mailers are using anything@usermail.f9.co.uk and they get through, even though the address is not correct.
What can I do.?