cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usenet status?

N/A

Usenet status?

Hi,

Further to my last post, I thought service had been restored to normal on the 4th but I see a yellow status for Usenet. any idea when it will return to normal, my posts are taking a long time to appear on the groups.

Thanks
6 REPLIES
N/A

Usenet status?

Readers 1 and 2 were still not back in service this morning although they had caught up last night and posts were appearing on them instantly.

Readers 3 and 4 can't cope with the load on their own and have fallen behind.

Colin O. has suggested that today 1 and 2 will be put back in service and 3 and 4 taken offline to allow them to catch up. By which time 1 and 2 will have fallen behind and so ... Wink
N/A

Usenet status?

Thanks for the info Smiley
csogilvie
Grafter

Usenet status?

Colin O. has suggested that today 1 and 2 will be put back in service and 3 and 4 taken offline to allow them to catch up. By which time 1 and 2 will have fallen behind and so ... Wink

I was partly joking, but if 1 and 2 being out can cause 3 and 4 to be behind, then it seemed a logical conclusion last night.
N/A

Usenet status?

We are now 2 hours in to the working day and it appears nothing has been done - certainly no new status posts.
N/A

Usenet status?

Bob just updated the status and I can confirm the USENET service is back to normal now.

Thanks guys.
N/A

Usenet status?

Spoke to soon ;-)

Posts now @ 30mins and still not arriving, all other incoming seem ok.

1.5 hours now, still not up!