cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usenet Back to Normal ! Amazing

N/A

Wow
I have just noticed that I am getting proper download speeds on usenet. Back to 230kb/s. Thank god!

Oh thats cos I have migrated! Now On Zen

Goodbye all and good riddance to PlusNet, I have been a loyal customer for 3 years and brought a few of my family and friends who will now migrate as well.

Good luck

Suzanne
21 REPLIES
N/A

Hi

How long did the migration take ? I have signed up with Zen this afternoon.

Thanks
N/A

I applied 3.19 Wed afternoon and it was done and dusted today.

Marvellous, PlusNet sorted out the MAC in no time so thanks.

Suzanne
N/A

Again another wasteful thread. It is going to get locked. It serves no purpose to have a thread like this!
Community Veteran

Actually, despite in the past being of the opposite view I feel it's quite nice to have a thread such as this telling people where th OP is off to and why, though possiblly better in the Community BB forum or whatever it's called...
N/A

This Forum is for the Community Support.
Where we help each other out with PlusNet product related problems.
So please feel welcome to make another thread in a relevent Forum otherwise I believe this will get moved.
N/A

sbryans605
I think you are missing the point.
I have helped people by tellling them that two days after I learned about this stupid ISP and its bollotics that I am with another ISP getting access to full 2mb when I want it.
Thats it, I am over and out.

I urge all that are unhappy to leave and use someone who wants the business. In this day and age I cannot see why someone would want to shed a bunch of customers.

There are people who were d/l over 500GB a month! Now everyone has fallen in line with the max of 70 offpeak and 30 peak but as per usual +net have decided that that is even too high for their infrastructure and dropped that to 15GB with a limit of 30kb/s thereafter.

So simply put they are not playing ball, so I have illustrated my dismay and left. You have to be mad to live with that sort of treatment. Let em move/lock/delete this post, I couldn't give a poo. It's my right to warn and advise as I see fit as long as I don't lie and I have not done that, so sorry if your not happy with this read another post/forum or stick in your pipe and smoke it.

Suzanne
N/A

This Forum is for the Community Support.
Where we help each other out with PlusNet product related problems.
So please feel welcome to make another thread in a relevent Forum otherwise I believe this will get moved.

It was predicted that the mods would soon be saying things like that! Oh, wait, you're not a mod are you?
Discostoo
Grafter

bollotics
i love that. :lol:

i think i'll be with you by next week. the fastest download speed (http) i've had so far is 13kbps. on P2P its been 5kbps, maybe it touched 6 once.
N/A

Come on in the water is sooo warm!
Community Veteran

This thread isn't support related, its about another ISP. These forums aren't the right place to discuss such issues and this type of chat is better suited to ADSL Guide.

Chris
N/A

sbryans605
I have helped people by tellling them that two days after I learned about this stupid ISP and its bollotics that I am with another ISP getting access to full 2mb when I want it.
Suzanne

Well said. I've provaricated over the last week and sought legal advice.
Plusnet WILL NOT LISTEN. I've been advised to pay up, get out, then pursue then through the small claims court for breach of contract.

Did you receive the email? Can they prove it?
Did you read the e-mail? Can they prove it?
Did you agree? Can they prove it?

Despicable, deceitful. Money grabbing [removed]!

GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

Moderators note by chris (fa55dsl): Explitive removed, please refrain from using bad laguage, disguised or otherwise in these forums.
N/A

Well i love my blistering 30KBPS post 15GB service. it rocks !........erm.
N/A

sbryans605
Suzanne

Well said. I've provaricated over the last week and sought legal advice.
Plusnet WILL NOT LISTEN. I've been advised to pay up, get out, then pursue then through the small claims court for breach of contract.

Did you receive the email? Can they prove it?
Did you read the e-mail? Can they prove it?
Did you agree? Can they prove it?

Despicable, deceitful. Money grabbing [removed]!

GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

Moderators note by chris (fa55dsl): Explitive removed, please refrain from using bad laguage, disguised or otherwise in these forums.

If you do pursue throgh the small claims court and are are successful or otherwise then please provide feedback through ADSLGuide for others who have been creamed by Plusnet. They deserved better.
Community Veteran

<snip>There are people who were d/l over 500GB a month! Now everyone has fallen in line with the max of 70 offpeak and 30 peak but as per usual +net have decided that that is even too high for their infrastructure and dropped that to 15GB with a limit of 30kb/s thereafter.

So simply put they are not playing ball, so I have illustrated my dismay and left. <snip>
Suzanne

Totaly fair comment Suzanne!

All the best in the future. Wink