Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage not reset

paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Usage not reset

It's still the same this morning, I've now raised a ticket.
I also noticed that the vmu shows 21st May at the top but there is no Sunday box on the 'this weeks usage" secton - is this correct

Paul
12 REPLIES
paulgul
Rising Star

Usage not reset

My account was changed from ADSL self-install to Premier option 1 at midnight but the vmu although showing period 20th may to 19th June is still showing last months usage. Is this delay normal or is there a problem with my account?

Paul
JonathanW
Grafter

Usage not reset

The scripts that get run to reset everything on your account, such as the information displayed on the VMBU, can take a few hours to hit every account that is billed on one specific day. So this is a normal delay.
paulgul
Rising Star

Usage not reset

OK, Thanks Jon.

Paul
paulgul
Rising Star

Usage not reset

My usage has now been reset but the VMU is still showing seperate blocks for 8am to 4pm and 4pm to midnight. I thought the new system was Midnight to 4pm (off peak- free of allowances) and 4pm to midnight (Peak time). -- or has all of this changed again?

Paul
JonathanW
Grafter

Usage not reset

It sounds like you're still seeing the old VMBU, where as your account should be displaying the new one. If you're visiting the page through a shortcut I'd suggest that you renavigate to the page through the portal as the address of it has changed a little.
N/A

Usage not reset

When I raised a ticket because my usage hasn't been reset (billing date 9th) I was told that this is a problem with the usage tools on all the accounts?
paulgul
Rising Star

Usage not reset

Yes, you are right, I was using a shortcut on my browser, all is ok now.
Thanks again Jon.
Paul
paulgul
Rising Star

Usage not reset

Jon,
I notice the usage figures are not correct, my billing period started at midnight,
the "this weeks usage" shows 339Mb (total) for today but the graph above shows 3.59Gb total for the billing period. Rather a large difference for the same period.

Paul
JonathanW
Grafter

Usage not reset

Paul,

If its still showing that by tomorrow lunch time, then I'd advise raising a ticket to have your account checked. As it should have been rest to zero and only be showing the usage for this month so far.
N/A

Usage not reset

Just so you know Paul, this is a very common problem because the new system is still in alpha testing (not officially, but it feels like it) - so expect more problems to surface before everything is fixed.
grimme
Grafter

Usage not reset

Our usage period is now showing 20 Apr 06 - 20 Jun 06, would this be another "feature" of the new VMBU system?

Thanks.
N/A

Usage not reset

^ I'm also having the same problem and raised a ticket. It is a known issue and they're working on it.