cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage figures suspect

quelquod
Rising Star

Usage figures suspect

Is anyone having problems with their 'usage summary'?
Mine says about 480 megabytes just now however if I check the daily/weekly usage figures it comes to more like 170 megabytes and this is about what I'd expect.

Tried 'contact us' but no reply after more than a day.
Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
5 REPLIES
N/A

Usage figures suspect

I get usage showing downloads on days when I KNOW my machine wasn't accessing the net! - But I haven't chased it up yet...
They're not great amounts, but it all adds up.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Usage figures suspect

Do any of you use routers?

Have you scanned for spyware/viruses?

Do you use wireless?

The view my usage data is very accurate and comes from our RADIUS servers. The only errors we have ever found with it have been in the customer's favour.
quelquod
Rising Star

Usage figures suspect

Hi Ben, thanks for replying on this one.

The point I was making is that the 'my usage' figures don't work out. If I look at the current month's usage it is now 0.49Gb whereas if I add up the separate weeks' usages they total about 141Mb just now.

Are you able to look at my usage figures? If so you'll be able to see straightaway what I'm talking about. I also attached a screenshot to my 'contact us' message.

My usual usage is about 0.5Gb per month so the lower total seems about right for 1.5 weeks but either way there seems to be a fault in the routine.
Bob
quelquod
Rising Star

Usage figures suspect

Am I the only one with this problem? The monthly usage total is nearly twice the sum of the daily/weekly totals and is clearly wrong. The ticket has been open for over 3 days without any action. Is the whole of F9 support staff on holiday or something?
Bob
N/A

Usage figures suspect

Probably too busy fending off the flack from +Net customers about the change of T&C's Cheesy

Mark