cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Time Doubled on Sunday

N/A

Usage Time Doubled on Sunday

For the last two Sundays the time I've spent on line (as far as View My Usage is displaying) has been doubled. Is it just me or has anyone else out there been affected too?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Usage Time Doubled on Sunday

> For the last two Sundays the time I've spent on line (as far as View My Usage is displaying) has been doubled. Is it just me or has anyone else out there been affected too?

Duncan,

I'm sorry I can't be more specific at the moment but I see you have an issue open on the Contact Us system.

We will be looking in to it shortly and updating you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Dave Watson.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

> > For the last two Sundays the time I've spent on line (as far as View My Usage is displaying) has been doubled. Is it just me or has anyone else out there been affected too?

I'm sure I've been effected by this as well. According to my stats I was online for an incredible 16 hours. I do tend to not take notice of my usage as I'm usually 3-4 hrs daily perhaps up to 8 hrs on weekends if Im building/maintaining my websites.

Is this a fault to do with the new stats tool?

N/A

I now believe that its only Sunday 27th (the day the clocks went back) that is effected.
N/A

> For the last two Sundays the time I've spent on line (as far as View My Usage is displaying) has been doubled. Is it just me or has anyone else out there been affected too?

Hi Duncan
It seems as though it could have happened I was told that I had used nearly 11hrs on a sunday and no way was I on it that long. Somone needs to look at there clocking system
Cheers Job