cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Limits?

N/A

Usage Limits?

I just got broadband for the first time on Tuesday, and basically Ive been going mad with some downloading.

It will ease off in the next few days, but I just want to find out how much it is alright to download before Plus.Net get annoyed with me?
11 REPLIES
N/A

Usage Limits?

N/A

Usage Limits?

*begins downloading multiseason DVD boxset images*
N/A

Usage Limits?

I still don't get what that mean... so Im allowed to download 100GB a month or 30GB a month at peak times? How can I see how much I have downloaded at peak times?
Alecto
Grafter

Usage Limits?

The View My Usage tool doesn't at the moment let you see how much of your traffic was in peaktime, so you have to guess, and/or trust Plusnet to get it right.

You can have 30Gb in peak time, or 100Gb in total.

And remember that uploads are included in these figures, so it's not just downloading, it's total traffic.
N/A

Usage Limits?

I still don't get what that mean...

Your not the only one Cheesy
N/A

Usage Limits?

*begins downloading multiseason DVD boxset images*

Your supposed to say Linux ISO's Wink
Community Veteran

Usage Limits?

Hmmm..... I notice that those limits would appear to be for premier accounts. Now as someone who has only had an *unlimited* Broadband-Plus account for a week, I have yet to see any mention of a SUP for that type of account.

Can anyone tell me where I might find any SUP info for Plus accounts? I dont expect to go over 8-10 gig a month very often while using the Plus account, Is this evel of usage likely to cause me problems?

Cheers

Peter
N/A

Usage Limits?

Now as someone who has only had an *unlimited* Broadband-Plus account for a week

There's no such thing as unlimited on plusnet since 2004. If you stay within your stated figures, there should be no problems.

On BB+ SUP is not applied although +Net has used it on very rare occasion for those *Heavy Users*.
Community Veteran

Usage Limits?

The Q on BB+ & SUP has been asked numerous times but PN have not yet been willing or bothered to answer them to confirm or deny if it applies or not.

See the on-going saga here
Community Veteran

Usage Limits?

The Q on BB+ & SUP has been asked numerous times but PN have not yet been willing or bothered to answer them to confirm or deny if it applies or not.

See the on-going saga here

Thanks Peter

I have subscribed to that thread and will watch it with interest Wink

Cheers

Getitonbangagong
N/A

Usage Limits?

getitonbangagong, what a great username. Been a life long T.Rex fan myself.
Sorry to go off topic, I'll shut up now