cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading PAYG to 10GB special from a lower included amount

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I have recently upgraded from PAYG with 4GB included to the special offer 10GB with Plustalk package.

Today I have had this added to a ticket:
On an additional note, I have noticed that your Data Transfer Watch is currently set at £19.24 which is currently lower than your monthly subscription cost. This would cause your account to be continually suspended. I have reset this transfer watch to £19.99 for you, although you may wish to amend this yourself again via the portal.

I hadn't noticed any problems - but had forgotten about the datawatch. Anyone who has upgraded to the special package should perhaps check their datawatch setting.

Plusnet, why wasn't this done automatically when I upgraded? (An oversight in the script?)

Finally thanks to the agent who handled ticket 18632102 for sorting this out.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Jelv,

The developers are looking into this as internal problem 30309 to see why the DTW didn't update when the account was upgraded.
Community Veteran

Dave; this is just my observation but it would appear that the "upgrade" proceedure to PAYG 10GB is being a little problematic.

This is the second instance of a problem with the various scripts upon changing to PAYG 10GB - the first being my VMBU problems which are now resolved...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

The developers are looking into this as internal problem 30309 to see why the DTW didn't update when the account was upgraded.

Thanks Dave.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Not to mention the confusing tickets.... see http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38800 if anyone can explain this to me. :?