cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade tool broken

N/A

Upgrade tool broken

O.k. so I login to the portal and select upgrade account under member centre, I choose my required ADSL account type as I'm only Connect Lite User, I select my product options and select Buy Now and :-

"Help Wizard

Upgrade Your Broadband

If you want to upgrade to a different Broadband product you should first check how much the upgrade costs by checking the Upgrade Guide on the portal, there is a link to this page below."

Trying to ignore this tomfoolery I select "Broadband Upgrade Request " which seems the sensible option and back to the portal I go :x

Seeing that nothing has happened I raise a ticket asking for a manual upgrade, of course I'm told to use the form, yeah right what form?

Ticket: 17515663 if someone from support can sensibly upgrade me manually like I asked the first time, and you might want to get someone to look at the wizard too.
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Upgrade tool broken

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure one of the comms guys will look into this when they see it.
N/A

Upgrade tool broken

Thanks Daniel, I hope one of their training guys reads this as well Smiley
Community Veteran

Upgrade tool broken

Bob might (he used to be comms but now training) I don't know how often he comes on these days though.
OldDave
Grafter

Upgrade tool broken

I think you will find if the auto upgrade process doen't work there is a link to allow you to post a ticket - I did and it was responded to promptly.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Upgrade tool broken

Very strange, haven't seen it do that before. Can I just check where you are starting from? Is it the Upgrade link at the top of the page or Upgrade Account under Connection settings?

I'll have to get this raised to the developers but just to make sure I'm starting in the same place.

In the meantime, could you just the phone number you want broadband on to the ticket and we'll process this through manually for you.
N/A

Upgrade tool broken

Thankyou Dave, I'll confirm shortly on the ticket that the number I wish to use is the one on my account. My starting point is the upgrade icon under connection settings.
N/A

Upgrade tool broken

This is getting ludicrous now! :x

I'm unable to upgrade my account via your homepage as the tool is broken!

I tell your agents exactly what I want via contact us and they don't read the ticket!

"I'd like an annual contract"

"What contract do you want"

How long before I have to give up and just use another ISP?
N/A

Upgrade tool broken

read a few more threads, then decide
N/A

Upgrade tool broken

Several days later and still no upgrade :x