Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

Robtheplod
Grafter

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

hi
i've been with plusnet for years now and it seems that accounts newer than myself have been upgraded to maxDSL and i've not - is there a rule of thumb with this or does it just occur as and when? (my exchange is maxdsl enabled)
thanks, and enjoy the sun everyone!!
7 REPLIES
N/A

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

Just don't ask! Grrrrrr
Robtheplod
Grafter

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

oh dear ....!?Huh
Alecto
Grafter

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

Did you not request a Q jump?
Robtheplod
Grafter

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

no, but accounts newer than mine did'nt request either and have been upgraded - i'm just curious as to the methods being used to decide as the original email from plusnet led me to believe it would be done in order of time spent with them...
Community Veteran

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

They say it is based on your billing date and the oldest accounts on that billing date ... not the first scheme you would suggest is it. Anyhow it was stated it was easy for them.

However, as you say, the evidence suggest the real ranking based on your date of birth and the number of moles on your left hand. Wink

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Robtheplod
Grafter

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

i have two moles .... does this rank?!! Cheesy
N/A

Upgrade to MAXdsl?

Whilst i'm not exactly desperate for MAXDSL i'm still a little miffed at not beind 'MAX'd yet..
I'm sure i read way back (Feb ish) that we were to get MAX'd on our next billing date... well my exchange went MAXDSL on 31st March - i've had 3 billing dates since and still no joy.......

.... but then i'm probably wrong.... my alzheimer's is playing up..... but at least i meet someone new every day !