cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade question

N/A

Upgrade question

I'm currently on the standard PAYG (2GB) broadband, and noticed that the new Broadband Your Way Option 2 (8GB) sounds like a good move. We don't have PN phone, just broadband

Would I keep everything the same as it currently is (email,username etc)

I was unbundled on to the Tiscali network (without warning!), but had huge problems and was moved back onto BT (which is now fine). Could I stay on the BT line, but still have this new package? How could I make sure I wasn't moved back to Tiscali?

Would there be any cost to me in moving from PAYG 2GB to BYWO2?

Thanks
6 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Upgrade question

Would I keep everything the same as it currently is (email,username etc)

Yes- the only change is the account type, not the account itself.

I was unbundled on to the Tiscali network (without warning!), but had huge problems and was moved back onto BT (which is now fine). Could I stay on the BT line, but still have this new package? How could I make sure I wasn't moved back to Tiscali?

No customers are being moved onto LLU at the present time.

Would there be any cost to me in moving from PAYG 2GB to BYWO2?

No- except a pro-rata charge for the difference between the subscriptions for the rest of the billing month if you were upgrading to a more expensive account (this will not apply in your case as the subscriptions both cost the same). If you were downgrading to a cheaper account then the change would take effect at your next billing data, again though this should be more or less straight away for a switch between accounts that cost the same.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Upgrade question

Just for confirmation, lestones is spot on. Your username would remain the same. There is no fee to change account and we are not moving customers onto LLU at the moment.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Upgrade question

Thanks for the info.

How long does it take on average to move from PAYG to BYOWO2?
Mand
Grafter

Upgrade question

Hi there,

It should happen within a couple of hours, as there is no price difference between the two products.

You'll get confirmation by email when the change has taken place.
N/A

Upgrade question

Thanks. The regrade went through *very* quickly, and I'm writing this connected via BYOWO2. Quick question though. The upgrade advisor said the monthly fee was £14.99, yet my account shows billing will be £15.99.

Why is this?
brad
Grafter

Upgrade question

Hi,

This will be for the additional £1 .co.uk domain option that was chosen upon signup. You have not used this so far, let me know if you want this taken off your account and your billing will go down to £14.99.

Smiley