cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade of Acs is WRONG

N/A

Upgrade of Acs is WRONG

1 / of (I do not wish to lose again)
Third time of disconnection from this portal this evening. I wished to upgrade my acccount after I reviewed my useage... I am unable to change because the Company name is invalid. I wanna bee now not connect heavy 40+70 but biz lite 25+50. +net the cd is wrong, the business - recognised by Her Majesties Inland Revenue has been 'ere for 18 years!!!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Upgrade of Acs is WRONG

> 1 / of (I do not wish to lose again)
> Third time of disconnection from this portal this evening. I wished to upgrade my acccount after I reviewed my useage... I am unable to change because the Company name is invalid. I wanna bee now not connect heavy 40+70 but biz lite 25+50. +net the cd is wrong, the business - recognised by Her Majesties Inland Revenue has been 'ere for 18 years!!!
>

Is is not even if I were a new subscriber... do check your last year's+ records... If you would like me to continue paying & referring clients to you = do something to allow me to do something. RESPOND to others, I can wait, a little, but will they? Last Support response logged at 19:32 22/04/2002
fonejacker
Grafter

Hi Stephen,

Yes, your irght. This process is not working as it should. Is it this account you want upgrading? I can do it for you now if you like, and I will get the problem fixed tomorrow...

Cheers,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
fonejacker
Grafter

Hi Stephen,

Further to the last, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what company name you were entering - I am assured that this isn't cross checked across any CD data, yet you obviously got an error which made you think it was.

Thanks for your help with this.

Regards,

Ian