cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Status

N/A

Upgrade Status

hi there,

I just wondered when you upgrade your broadband service ie: from BB+ to BB PAYG does it supposed to show up in order tracker or not, cause mine doesn't, there is nothing to indicate how the upgrade is progressing or anything? I placed this order on Tuesday BTW!

thanks
16 REPLIES
m063
Grafter

Upgrade Status

Placed my upgrade order via the portal at 4.15 today and it was live by 5pm.
Shows in "my questions". Suggest you check for all "questions" not just open ones.
N/A

Upgrade Status

Well I did have a question in my portal regarding my upgrade on tuesday, but I was talking to a CS rep last night regarding a silly message of another CS rep and then he just added that he reassured that my upgrade was still in progress, then closed the ticket. No other ticket's in there relating to this upgrade other than the closed one.

by live do u mean your upgrade has already been completed?
m063
Grafter

Upgrade Status

Yes, recycled power on my modem/router and I'm now on a static IP. Connection settings say I'm now on PAYG.
Only problem is the stable rate now shows 2000Kbps (was 8000Kbps) so thats the max I'm getting on a speed test.
I thought that was a known problem, so I'm disappointed it isn't fixed. I'll have to raise a ticket if it doesn't get fixed overnight.

PS also had an email to say regrade complete
N/A

Upgrade Status

where is my upgrade then?
I placed my order on tuesday
James
Grafter

Upgrade Status

Hi,

I've just actioned this change for you. Should be up to speed following a reboot of your hardware.
N/A

Upgrade Status

ok thanks i will have a go shortly...

James where u aiming that at me or not..if so jus rebooted and still on plus speeds not payg and my accoint still say's i'm on payg too.
m063
Grafter

Upgrade Status

I've just actioned this change for you. Should be up to speed following a reboot of your hardware.

This was for me I think.Have just rebooted and am up to speed. Thanks.

Hint: quoting what you are responding to does help avoid confusion.
James
Grafter

Upgrade Status

This was for me I think.Have just rebooted and am up to speed. Thanks.

Hint: quoting what you are responding to does help avoid confusion.
Ok
N/A

Upgrade Status

it would of been nice to respond to my query james,

thanks
James
Grafter

Upgrade Status

Jules,

You're already on a max product. It's quite possible that you are experiencing the widely discussed performance issue on Broadband Plus.
N/A

Upgrade Status

i know and i put in for a upgrade via the portal on tuesday to go from plus to payg @ !7.99 with 6G B usage....and where the hell is it....blimey are you lot asleep there...
James
Grafter

Upgrade Status

Sorry, I had thought you were referring to a max upgrade.

I've pushed through the account changes for you now. You'll need to reboot.
N/A

Upgrade Status

Just rebooted and got a nice 4.3 meg speed, like i normally do in daytime and not the appauling -512k speeds i had been experiancing in the evening's..lol, thanks James, and sorry about the confusion....
N/A

Upgrade Status

I've pushed through the account changes for you now. You'll need to reboot.

my Stable rate also now show's 2000kbps