cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Not Happening!

N/A

Upgrade Not Happening!

Don't think that just because you pay to upgrade, that it will happen!

I requested and paid for my £14.99 upgrade from 500 to 2Mb on 3 June. PlusNet confirmed on 5 June that "the regrade was now complete". All was going well I thought!

But no speeed increase. Then PlusNet tried to tell me that my phone number was inoperative. Then I was giving them the wrong phone number. Then it was BTs fault. On several occasions, " Contact Us Ticket has now been returned to the P&F - DSL Regrades pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible." Then "The ticket has been released from hold and sent back to P&F - DSL Regrades".

Don't hold your breath.....21 June and no nearer a regrade but they've taken my money!

David Lawler
1 REPLY
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 65

Upgrade Not Happening!

David,

I apologise that it has taken this long to process your regrade. Unfortunately the problem we encountered was not a common one and we did follow all the necessary steps to ensure it was resolved as quickly as possible.

The issue was down to a problem with BT Wholesale's database records. Your line (or assett) was reporting as being ceased although you currently have a live service with us.

Without this record discrepency being resolved we were unable to place an order, either using our automated systems or manually.

We chased this with BT and have finally got your order placed which is due 29th June. Don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you have any problems between now and then.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵