Upgrade - Info

N/A

Upgrade - Info

Just wondered what was happening with my upgrade. Ticket number 7245290
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Upgrade - Info

Hi,
I can't help with this upgrade information. However, I must emphasize that these forums aren't for individual support queries (please refer to here). If you wish to seek this information, speak to PlusNet support directly, either by updating your contact ticket or by phone. The communications team that frequent these boards may not have the facility to help.

Thomas
N/A

Upgrade - Info

Hi,

Your ticket is currently with our Provisioning dept who are processing the upgrade, there should be a further update later today. Provisioning work Monday to Friday hence the lack of updates over the weekend however I am confident there will be progress with your ticket this afternoon.
Community Veteran

Upgrade - Info

Oh well Rob, I guess that discounts my post then! Shockedops:

Thomas
N/A

Upgrade - Info

No probs! As you correctly state, we can't deal directly with individual support requests through the forums (imagine the chaos if we did! Smiley ), but we can offer a little explanation for possible delays and such with tickets being dealt with.

Warren, if you do require a comprehensive update on your upgrade please do contact the support team via Contact Us or by calling 0845 1400200
N/A

Upgrade - Info

No problem. It was just the lack of movement over the weekend that had me worried. Now I know that the prov dept only work mon-fri I shall sit back and await the outcome.

Many Thanks.
dontfollowme
Dabbler

Upgrade - Info

Do existing customers get a discount on adsl upgrades? I'm guessing not but I reckon customers who have been with Plus Net over a year should....
N/A

Upgrade - Info

Well still no update on my ticket.