cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up to speed...

Discostoo
Grafter

Up to speed...

Sorry for the ironic title there, but I haven't been on the forums here for a few months, generally because everything was alright for a while, but now i've been re-graded to 8Mb my line has gone to pot.

I can't tell what sort of speed i'm likely to encounter whenever i click on that little fox of mine. Strangely my speeds peak from 7am to 10am. Anyone else have this phenomenon happening to them? Other than that Broadband Speed Test Results

Results from broadband speed test recorded on Wednesday, 22 November 2006, 21:49.
Your Connection

Speed Test Results
Downstream 399.5 Kbps ( = 0.4 Mbps )
Upstream 377.8 Kbps ( = 0.4 Mbps )

anyway, can any of the regulars just get me up to speed with the main issues at the moment. I'm guessing the CS is still getting trashed. Do the phones get answered within 45 minutes these days?
1 REPLY
bobbygeorge
Grafter

Up to speed...

dear oh dear,

you have been away !!

check this out http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50871

basically the service has declined into an abyss. just check out these forums regarding speeds, we are all in the same boat with no end in sight.

Jump ship now while you can, guarantee you will see no improvement is your service unless you request your MAC and leave to a respectable ISP.