cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Up to 8Mb':- still waiting.

teatrayfc

'Up to 8Mb':- still waiting.

Hello, I know this Forum isn't a proper support channel, but if anyone from PN is reading this I've raised a few tickets re 'opting in' for an upgrade (see 19917897, 20614195, 20764527) but heard nothing back (I'm on Premier BB Option 1). In the last ticket I gave PN 14 days to respond and there's 5 days left of that period before I request my MAC code. I really don't want to leave, but I also don't want to pay £21.99 for a £14.99 service (although having said that for a 2Mb service the speeds I get are quite respectable)

This isn't a rant. just a gentle nudge, you can keep me as a customer if you just respond and let me know what's happening with my upgrade!

Best regards, Steve

PS people try not to jump on this post and rant :-)
1 REPLY
jrgrahamcov
Grafter

Re: 'Up to 8Mb':- still waiting.

Hello, I know this Forum isn't a proper support channel, but if anyone from PN is reading this I've raised a few tickets re 'opting in' for an upgrade (see 19917897, 20614195, 20764527) but heard nothing back (I'm on Premier BB Option 1). In the last ticket I gave PN 14 days to respond and there's 5 days left of that period before I request my MAC code. I really don't want to leave, but I also don't want to pay £21.99 for a £14.99 service (although having said that for a 2Mb service the speeds I get are quite respectable)

This isn't a rant. just a gentle nudge, you can keep me as a customer if you just respond and let me know what's happening with my upgrade!

Best regards, Steve

PS people try not to jump on this post and rant :-)

Hi,

I would give them a ring and see what they say.Sometimes it is worth chasing up open requests by phone if you seem to be getting no joy.

Before leaving I would work out what services you need from an ISP and then look around to see who best provides them. For me the consistent low stable gaming pings at Plusnet are one of the things that keeps me with them.

Smiley