cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusable Service

N/A

Unusable Service

I urge everyone who is trying to use the "unusable" business service to email Lee Strafford -the MD of PlusNet & also to contact their local trading standards office.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Unusable Service

> I urge everyone who is trying to use the "unusable" business service to email Lee Strafford -the MD of PlusNet & also to contact their local trading standards office.

Good Morning,

If you are experiencing problems with your account please contact our support team either via telephone or the Contact Us link to the left and we will be happy to advise further.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

That way they can pretend it's a problem specific to you and not make a fuss.

After getting connected initially last night I was disconnected (remotely - stoppage of downstream) 15 times in 3 hours.

Start making a PPP log for what it's worth - my guess is they will tel me that both my modems have developed a coincidental fault and it's my fault I have a nearly unuseable service too (as do an awful lot of other people).

Be warned though - whenever you get the same derisory reply that the rest of us got (form mail) on making a ticket, they will abdicately all responsibility, privately. If you publish the coookie-cutter reply on this forum they will delete your post, citing a clause in the terms and conditions. That way they keep it quiet.
N/A

Well come on then split the beans. What service are you on and what's the problem with it. I may recommend people and loose some friends if its as bad as your implying.

N/A

> Whats wrong with the business service.

Ive been on Connect Biz and ADSL since June 02.

I've found little wrong.

Having used BTO and Breathe I think +Net are streets ahead.

Mark