cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Broadband

N/A

Unlimited Broadband

You have received this email for one of two reasons:

- Last month you used more than 100GB of data AND 30GB of data at peak-times. This has happened at least twice in the last three months (including last month). This amount of usage is not sustainable for your product type.

This was from another topic. Now judging by the "AND" it would suggest you are only going to get capped/recieve emails if you go over 100GB **AND** 30GB peak time? So doing 1 of them is ok as long as you don't do the other?

Thank You
5 REPLIES
___oDiN__
Grafter

Unlimited Broadband

no you can download no more than 30gb a month at peak times AND no more than 100gb at anytime on 2mb premier ( i use the word premier now as its what the package is called not worth)
N/A

Unlimited Broadband

Ouch. Ok thanks. That so is not good for me. Luckily im not tied down by the 12month contract though. I think it would be better if you could download over 100gb as long as it didnt exceed the 30gb peek time OR you could only download 100GB if you dissregard peak times. Anyway, might have to start looking for a new provider. Don't get me wrong, i love plusnet but the limits are going to kill me as my computers a CSS server and that i also own a hosting company and need to backup clients daily. We're talking into the GBs per backup.
LiamM
Grafter

Unlimited Broadband

I think that email needs to be reworded if that's the case.

It clearly states "you used blah blah AND blah blah" which means he hit both.

Should say you either hit this limit, or this limit. As hitting one of them would result in that email.
hitachi
Grafter

Unlimited Broadband

Does the sup apply to you as a business user ?
LiamM
Grafter

Unlimited Broadband

No. Business Accounts are not under the SUP policy. But still the AUP.