cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unified Forums

N/A

Unified Forums

At the moment there is this forum for metronet and then port995.com has its own forums which are pretty dead and not used much (and they are very very slow).

A combined set of forums for all the products that Metronet ran (port995.com just the name etc) would sort of make sense and mean there was one single place to look for support/annoucements.

For example at the moment email through port995 is taking 40-60 minutes to pass internally through the port995 mail servers. The port955 website has no way of indicating problems and the forums dont carry upto date info like that. I know that if I email support they will simply tell me that there is congestion on the internal network. So why dont they save time by annoucing it somewhere?
2 REPLIES
N/A

Unified Forums

Do our Moderators have any comments on the suggestion.

Seems pretty reasonable to me. We then have one place to discuss all the ParBin products.
N/A

Unified Forums

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not replying sooner, just been getting clarification on what's going on.

We be relaunching our new look website by the end of February, which will include links to our forums which are being completely redesigned. I'll make sure that we have product specific sections.