cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy Customer - Split from 'Speed is now Terrible'

N/A

PlusNet do not have a clue about customer service. They are perfectly happy winding up paying customers to a level where they want to leave. Then they try and sting you for a deferred activation charge (that isn't actually covered by their Ts&Cs).

Oh, and don't even think of escalating problems to their Customer Services Director (as per their escalation precedure), your complaint will just be posted back into the help desk!

This company is a joke!

Another unhappy customer.

Moderators note by James (sallyandjames) : I'm splitting this post off, as its clearly off topic, and should be part of a new thread, rather than tagged onto one about speed issues. I've also moved it to the Community Support board, as its more relevant for this type of discussion.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Then they try and sting you for a deferred activation charge (that isn't actually covered by their Ts&Cs).

I'm pretty sure that they would only be asking you to pay deferred fee's if you had actually deferred them when they became due for payment (either at start-up, or when moving house IIRC)

If they have added deferred fee's, say for activation, which you claim never to have deferred - simply point them to the invoice that you paid at the time. (You can see your invoices via 'Account Detail>View Transactions'
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

You can also see a record of any deferred fees under Account Details and then Account Summary. The deferred fees are a seperate offer to the main T's & C's and as such covered by their own conditions.
N/A

Re: Unhappy Customer - Split from 'Speed is now Terrible'

PlusNet do not have a clue about customer service. They are perfectly happy winding up paying customers to a level where they want to leave. Then they try and sting you for a deferred activation charge (that isn't actually covered by their Ts&Cs).

Perhaps they figure that by forcing the most disgruntled to leave they will at least get some of their deferred fees back before they waive them?

They got £47 off me.

It's a price worth paying -- and it will surely remind me never to come back to PN.

If only they had stayed true to their 'former self':

Happy days. Sadly, long gone.