cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair cancellation policy!!!

N/A

I will move to a new flat with university internal network and there has no BT landline, and there are four months left in my BB+ contract, so I raised a question to Plusnet, but the answer is out of my expectation, the whole cancllation fee is £131.96(Deferred Activation £47.00, Deferred Hardware £25.00, Annual contract: 4 months remaining: £59.96 ).

What the hell is itHuh? I supposed if I have given 30days notice to Plusnet, why the charge is so outstanding? It seems like a trap, if you enter, never want to exit easily within 5 years.....~~~~
7 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi there,

We can waive the remainder of the contract as a good will gesture, but we would still expect you to pay the cancellation charge of £72 (modem plus activation).

Would that be acceptable?
ID
Grafter

that is a very decent of PN to offer you that. I would accept if i were you and next time you sign up for something, make sure you can fulfill your part of the agreement. Alot of ISP's inc PN offer monthly contracts.
N/A

That seems reasonable - and you will need to save all the money you can if you're off to Uni Tongue
N/A

I'd take it Smiley :idea:
LiamM
Grafter

Agreed. It's very fair of them to offer you that imo.
N/A

Deal, Noel!

N/A

Yes, It would be that acceptable, and I wander what do I need to do for my cancelation, I will move to the new flat in September 1st, do I make a phone call to CS or..?

And how do I confirm that offer you mentioned?

Cheers

Hi there,

We can waive the remainder of the contract as a good will gesture, but we would still expect you to pay the cancellation charge of £72 (modem plus activation).

Would that be acceptable?