cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelivered email - warning message

N/A

Since the mail-queue problem last week, one of my correspondents has been getting an auto-warning that an email she sent has been queued and not delivered. The email in question - message id 1IBSy5-0005it-1c - was sent on 19th July and has never arrived. Do I need to worry that other people I don't know about have sent me undelivered mail?
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

In the unlikely event of any other mail still being in the queue then the sender would also have been sent a delayed message. Do you know when the last warning was sent, it does give up after a while and sends a bounce (I can't remember how many days off hand). I'd be surprised if there were any more still queued after that long but we should be able to look.
N/A

Thanks Dave
The last warning was a "more than 72 hr" received, I believe, on 22 July. I think the sender has now had a bounce. I was just a bit worried that senders I didn't know so well might just give up on re-sending. Is there any reason why one particular email might be queued for so long while everything else (including spam!) seems to be getting through alright? Just bad luck?Huh