cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised SWITCH payments

JakTheBiscuit
Grafter

Has anyone else had trouble with Plusnet taking unauthorised SWITCH payments?

On the payment details page, Plusnet say "Switch payments - If you choose to pay for your subscription with a Switch debit card, you will need to authorise each individual payment before it can be taken from your account. "

Plusnet have just taken 3 months payments from my SWITCH card, but I am on a monthly contract, and I have not authorised this payment.

johnmo
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Have had in the past, make a detailed log of everything - Dates / amounts etc

Then make sure its dealt with, sometimes you have to be a pain to get it resolved well I did in my case, as the billing dept. is the worst part of PN.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

All you can do is raise a ticket, or maybe someone from Support on here can advise?
Ianwild
Grafter

Hi,

If this has happened we will of course issue a full and immediate refund.

Bear in mind though that this will leave your account in arrears, so you will need to provide alternative payment methods in order to continue using the service. We do get this from time to time, and our developers have been working on the system. I will find out what the progress with this is on Monday.

Regards,
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

You must be top poster by now Ian.