cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USwitch Survey

N/A

USwitch Survey

I see that PlusNet has been touting some survey results from USwitch to try and persuade new customers to sign up.

I went to the USwitch site and tried to get details of all the broadband providers in the area and - lo and behold - PN wasn't amongst them!

Perhaps they forgot to pay the USwitch bill. :lol:
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

USwitch Survey

Erm

Link

Looks ok to me.
N/A

USwitch Survey

Apologies - tried it again showing my i.s.p. as someone other than PN - then came up with PN second. Shockedops:
N/A

USwitch Survey

It would be nice though if PlusNet had their logo on their entries, as without it the entry does not stand out.
Community Veteran

USwitch Survey

Agreed. This is something we have raised a couple of times with the site owners. Hopefully they'll sort it soon.
kreynolds
Grafter

USwitch Survey

The full breakdown of the survey

1. Respondents who replied that OVERALL, they were “very” or “fairly” satisfied with their landline
    78%

2. Respondents who would “definitely” or “probably” recommend their home phone to family and friends
    66%

3. Respondents who replied they were “very” or “fairly”satisfied with the value for money offered.
    72%

4. Percentage of users who were “very” or “fairly” satisfied with the everyday customer support they receive from their Home Phone provider.
    59%

5. Percentage of users who were “very” or “fairly” satisfied with the billing services offered by their home phone provider.
    57%

6. Percentage of users who were “very” or “fairly” satisfied that the billing services are easy to understand.
    80%

7. Respondents who replied they were “very” or “fairly” satisfied with the online services provided by their home phone provider.
    76%

8. Respondents who replied they were “very” or “fairly” satisfied with the talk and payment plan provided by their home phone.
    75%

9. Percentage of users who were “very” or “fairly” satisfied that the supplier ensured they were on the best deal
    47%

10. Percentage of users who found it “very” or “fairly” easy to start using their home phone provider.
    86%

11. Respondents who replied that they were "very" or "fairly" satisfied with the information provided during the transfer proces to the current home phone supplier.
    77%