Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USENET waste of bandwidth

Marteknet
Grafter

USENET
This has been playing up for a total of 81 Days 0 Hrs 19 Mins when is this going to become reliable after all it is part of the package you are advertising.

I dread to think how much bandwidth I have wasted because of article problems and Segment not found on any servers. Please don't say its because of old posts, It is happening with new ones that are under 24 hours old.
4 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi there,

This is still an ongoing issue that is being worked on.

I posted an update on Tuesday which you can view here and that still stands.

When more information is available, we will put it out.

kind regards

Luke
Marteknet
Grafter

Hi Luke.

You seem to have missed my point, you are correct when you say it's an ongoing issue, yes all 81 Days 8 Hrs 28 Mins of it, that certainly qualifies as ongoing, but is there any light at the end of the tunnel or is the dim glow I see just another F9 bod stumbling around in the dark with a torch.
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi there,

There is light, I assure you. From speaking to Sergio (the engineer assigned the usenet platform), the work he has already done on spool03 and feeder03 is showing very good signs. Infact feeder03 is now too quick for the arrangement at present. He will be bringing all the feeders and spools in line with this and we should start to see the end of the tunnel very soon.

kind regards

Luke
Marteknet
Grafter

Great Wink