cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Internet Awards

N/A

UK Internet Awards

Hi there

PlusNet have been nominated in several categories in this years awards. I thought I'd post a link in here for us Plus Netters who may want to vote in the awards

http://www.uknetawards.co.uk/categories/

Get voting and make sure the best ISP in the UK gets the recognition it deserves.

By way of a side note Wannadoo are in there in the "Internet Hero" category.

Whats that about? :roll:

Mark
21 REPLIES
arlehaven
Grafter

Plus Net No1

Hi pcsni. Cheesy Thanks for bringing that link to my attention. Plusnet got my vote in quite a few of the categories.
They definitely get the number one vote for help and support. I've posted and placed a number of tickets re my broadband connection recently and have had a brilliant response from the team recently. They couldn't be more helpful.

PS. Thanks for you help in these matters as well. PCSNI and PlusNet, what a team.
N/A

UK Internet Awards

Yep, PlusNet are nominated for "Best Business ISP", "Best Consumer ISP" and for the "Customer Service Award". Better than last year's nominations, eh? Wink
Community Veteran

UK Internet Awards

I've done my votes, I'm sure as always whoever pays the most will win regardless of votes.
Community Veteran

UK Internet Awards

Indeed - as Mark pointed out, there's a very "interesting" nomination for Internet Hero. :roll:

Thomas
Community Veteran

UK Internet Awards

I know, what have wannaclue done thats so fantastic?
csogilvie
Grafter

UK Internet Awards

Been the first to offer 1MB Broadband instead of 512?
Not charged people for 3 months?
N/A

UK Internet Awards

Killed puppies?
Community Veteran

UK Internet Awards

Were they the first to offer 1MB? PN have been doing it for a year, possibly a couple...

Thomas
N/A

UK Internet Awards

They only offer 1mb now though - so their base package is this, instead of what most ISPs offer (512) - I think this is what Colin was referring to. I hardly see that as a good thing though, PlusNet offer a number of speeds, rather than just the one, surely a choice is better?
N/A

Re: Plus Net No1

PS. Thanks for you help in these matters as well. PCSNI and PlusNet, what a team.

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your kind words.

Any time.

Lets hope the votes flood in.

Regards

Mark
Community Veteran

UK Internet Awards

from thy best to thy state, what happend to thy fine ship plusnetter? :roll:
N/A

UK Internet Awards

PN Would get my vote for customer support and few other factors, but not for Best ISP. This latest policy, in a long history of snap/rush policies on limiting usage is starting to sour the milk for me. I won't say anymore, as to do so would take this topic off thread.
N/A

UK Internet Awards

I think I'll vote when I can pick the best from a shortlist...

Call me indecisive but I can't nominate the best until I've tried them all Cheesy
N/A

UK Internet Awards

What salty chest did this get dragged up from. Its 12 months old and no longer relevant.