cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorials Team Recruitment

N/A

We are looking for new members to join the Tutorials Team who would be interested in helping to write new tutorials, assist other team members with their tutorials and to post helpful and useful information to other customers. As a member you would be expected to visit the forums on a regular basis and to keep track of current and popular topics, with the view to possibly converting them into a FAQ or Tutorial if you feel they could prove useful to other customers.

We already have a couple of people in mind but we'd like to hear if you are interested! If so, please send me a PM and let me know what areas you would be interested in writing in.

In addition to new members, we are always on the look out for new tutorials which could help other members on the forum. If you feel you have something to contribute whether that be an idea for a tutorial, or you have actually written one, then please send me a PM and we can discuss this matter further.
3 REPLIES
craigbrass
Grafter

I could prolly make some flash tutorials if you want. Like general ones to do with Windows and maybe the plusnet portal. You can check out the ones I already did on http://www.subsonicdemos.com

I have added you to my msn m8 where I will discuss it further with you when you come online.
N/A

me me me *and you knows it!*
N/A

I wouldnt mind helping out with tutorials.

I run a 450 machine network at a school, comprising xp, 2000, 2003 machines and servers. I would preferably like to help with server side issues, windows troubleshooting and general networking.

Jake