cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to settle my account, impossible...

N/A

Trying to settle my account, impossible...

I have moved house and planned to take my service with me. Same exchange. BT moved my line the same day 27th July, plusnet booked the 4th August. That date came and loggin on from work found a message in the member area saying it was delayed until the 9th but there was a problem on the line. Nobody contacted me to let me know in case I could have done something. So I have decided to cancel. I am now told that I have to pay £47 to terminate and £47 to cancel the house move. I am arguing wether I should pay the house move cost as they couldn't meet their part of the agreement and failed to keep me informed. I also cancelled before the activation date, which they have gone ahead with. I have no modem at the house, and have spent hours on their phone support line and also raised all these points on the members area. No one gets back to me. A complete mess and waste of my time. I just want someone to call me to settle this once and for all. My credit card company say wait until the next payment goes out and then refer it to their fraud dept... Why does it have to be so difficult?