cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation needed

N/A

Translation needed

Some long while ago, I introduced someone to F9 and so get a my-referral bung of £2 per month.

The guy pays his bill annually and somehow the allocation of bungs got out of step with his billing anniversary. i.e. He pays in November but I got 12 months worth of bungs starting in June last year.

I noticed the other day that the bungs had stopped and raised ticket 13836883

The first response was....

Dear Customer,
your referrals last annual payment generated 12 referral credits of £2, these were applied to your account from June 2003 and hence why these have run out before the referrals next invoice is due.
Kind Regards, .....

So I asked (on the ticket)

Will I then get another 12 months worth of £2 credits when the bill is next paid?

Here's what came back....

Dear Customer,

Yes account which are billing annual will generated them over the year then be applied at the end once the account has been billed.

Regards,

Can someone please take a look at that sentence, parse it and translate it into something approximating English for me. It makes no sense at all.
12 REPLIES
N/A

Translation needed

The first one wasn't exactly clear, either. You did well to make something of it. Can't say I follow what the person's on about.
N/A

Translation needed

Although I'm not allowed to reveal the agents name, I can confirm that, surprisingly, it's not "Yoda".

My hope is that Ian or Josh will pick this up and get it translated for me.

Word that are wrongly using am likely to confusing the customs maybe so that it goes away and not again asking.
N/A

Translation needed

Trouble is, I could understand that!

I thought it was "antdav" who claims to be able to type with his nose...
N/A

Translation needed

No! No! I think you will find it was his toes actually if you want to be technical about it :-) :-)
N/A

Translation needed

I'm pretty sure it's his nose.

Unless he's a real clever dick :lol:

I've had another reply on the ticket. Still not clear...

Dear Customer

The answer to your question is yes when the annual contract is paid up we will remove the credit.

Regards, ...

Now, what the heck does "Remove the credit" mean do you think?

Sounds to me like "take away any credit you had" on the other hand, at a bit of a stretch, it coud mean "remove the amount of the credit from the amount we bill you"

Where's the campaign for clear English when you need it?
N/A

Translation needed

Trouble is, I could understand that!

Bad for you sounding that am maybe out more to be getting for you a idea it are with perhaps a lives getting.

Funs with these I are got. Easy to doing it get more practices with. Joinings in other maybe will. Nose using not yet daring to done.
jberry
Grafter

Translation needed

A word with said agent have had I. Your ticket too has answered been. Tongue

Regards,
N/A

Translation needed

I were knowings that Josh sortings out would doing when looked.

Agent both speaks to am needed. Neither one explain are nearing truths anywheres at all. Flippin wall they both am off. Get to what you say never would anyones from what them responding befores.

Spirits entering into many thankings you am I. Funs to have are good for beings well.
N/A

Translation needed

I'm sorry, but I just have to :lol: at this thread (or at least Josh's reply anyway)
N/A

Translation needed

well, if a laughings you can't haves a sad things it are for the world.

I almost feel sorry for the guy whose response kicked this all off. Almost but not quite. I really hope that his colleagues point and laugh on a regular basis. If that's what his writing is like all the time then he needs a different job or some education.
antdav
Grafter

Translation needed

..... SO THAT'S WHY MY EARS ARE BURNING!!!!!

Hey.... if you lot are going to talk about my nose typing at least tell me.

Cheesy
N/A

Translation needed

Your ears are burning because you are typing with your nose with a cup of hot coffee beside the keyboard.

Note to Ivan.... SEE! I told you it was his nose!