cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To: PN's Nonexistent customer support

N/A

Dear Sir / Madam,

We had enough of your service! Our company had 3 business accounts with you and we decided to transfer two of them to other ISP last year. There is the last one left just in case that PN goes back to what it use to be few years ago. But now we have a problem with the connection (and it is VPN connection for the office) with absolutely appalling response time from your customer services (see below). Just two questions for you, do you care that your customers are NOT happy with PN? Are you interested in keeping business customers?

I think the time is for us to get the last account migrated to other ISP.

Bulvinos1

Ticket log:

---------------------------------
If you could please get back in touch with us, as we need to confirm that your equipment has been left connected to the line and powered up so that we can complete investigations on the issue as our tests show it is currently may be powered off.

Regards,

Your comment 11:27am, Monday 5th June 2006

Dear ***,

The router is connected and on.

Best Regards,

Your comment 2:38pm, Monday 5th June 2006

Any news?

Your comment 4:51pm, Tuesday 6th June 2006

Could you please update on the above?

Your comment 1:27am, Wednesday 7th June 2006

Hi,

We do need this connection to work as it is important for our business. Please revert ASAP otherwise we might consider switching ISP to have this sorted.

Best Regards,

Your comment 1:03am, Friday 9th June 2006

This is becoming unaceptable!

Look at the question dates!

15 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi

I've flagged this to our faults team and they will be updating your fault shortly.
FooAtari
Grafter

How is this happening? I understand you are busy but two days to get a return to a ticket. If you want people to use online help it really needs to be more efficient.

I appreciate there are people who read these forums and help users with problems but no one should have to wait so long to get a reply through the ticket system.
lingbob
Grafter

My ticket [19539811] was passed on to the Networks team at 6:40pm on Monday the 5th June and since then, Zilch | NADA | nothing!

--
Martin
N/A

You are NOT going to believe this!!!

It HAS NOT been resolved and we are getting NO replies to questions and tickets (e.g. a week since last reply with our constant reminders).

One months without a connection and they DO charge us for service.

Is this some sort of jokeHuh

Do they value their customers at allHuh

Just to let you know,,,
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Obviously do not care about your problems or your custom. No wonder so many people are leaving.
N/A

I never fails to amaze me that PlusNet CSC take so long in replying to customers concerns...

:?
N/A

Yep.. but the will NOT forget to charge you for the "service"...
Even if there is NO service - you pay for it.

This is the worst CS so far we have ever encountered and our first provider for e-mails was compuserve at the time when you had to pay for every e-mail outside the compuserve.

I think I can even envy AOL and Tiscali customers, at least I've heard they do sometimes get their problems resolved.

And PlusNET was one of the best just couple of years ago.

It is just sad, what a shame.

If any of you, CS guys, come from that "golden era" do you feel ashamed?

Just asking...
IanD
Grafter

I never fails to amaze me that PlusNet CSC take so long in replying to customers concerns...

:?

You mean they do reply sometimes? Wink

Seriously, PlusNet have a major problem with the failure of their support system. Ian Wild can make all sorts of promises, but they need to look at what they were doing a few years ago and bring those systems in to line with today's user base.
N/A

You mean they do reply sometimes? Wink

There is a rumour going round that they did once; I may have been dreaming though! Wink
N/A

@glloyd "No wonder so many people are leaving."

A couple of people on my referrals list cancelled during June.
I think it's a total of 4 in the last few months.

Just hope for PN's sake that total cancellations don't reach 20%
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

In my experience once C/S goes down the pan the company soon follows. How plus net ever got into this situation I don't know and despite all the promises it does not look like it's improving.

It's all very well saying things will get better but that's of little use to those who have lost their connection for day, weeks and even months and can't get a reply or fix to their problem.
Mand
Grafter

Hi

I tried calling you regarding this issue yesterday, and again this morning. I'm not sure if you received my messages, however we currently need to confirm that your equipment has remained powered up and connected. Can you confirm this?
N/A

Faults seem unacceptable slow at updating tickets. I had a fault "raised to BT" on the morning of Sunday 18th June 2006, and was told that BT "can take between 48-72 hours to provide a response".

It took until the morning of Monday 26th June 2006 to get a reply from PlusNet in response to the fault being raised to BT, even though I'd updated the ticket on 6:05pm, Wednesday 21st June 2006 saying how more than 72 hours had already passed and that I'd had no response from BT.

It's completely unacceptable how long it's taking for fault tickets to be responded to.
N/A

Mand,

I had a message regarding your call. I was out of the office but equipment was connected for all month and it is tested by our IT and is working fine. Line is in synch simply no PPP. But it doesn't matter anymore. The last account we kept with you is being moved to Zen.

No service for a month and keep sending to from BT etc. etc. etc.

And BT will tell you it is OK on their side as line is in synch. So for how long that could be?

Please at least arrange a refund for the month of no service and do not delay our move.

Bye PlusNET, you were good once so all the best in sorting your problems out.

P.S. The accounts we moved to Zen already had 0 downtime and running on a constatnt speed day and night with no bottlenecks at "prime times". Sorry guys, that how it should be.