cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali / LLU question

N/A

Tiscali / LLU question

If + net chose to move me to Tiscali LLU, would it be possible to migrate between LLU providers with a mac? or is it STILL a "cease & reprovide" jobbie?

If I can migrate between LLU providers, I think I wait & see, if I can't think I have to find a backup ISP incase I get moved to Tiscali LLU ...
3 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Tiscali / LLU question

I believe that it depends on the LLU provider that you'd be looking to move to, though at the moment I think that in the majority of cases it is going to lead to a cease and reprovide. That being said BT are looking at the various migration paths that are needed to make LLU more viable as an alternate to the standard BTW offering.
N/A

Tiscali / LLU question

In my opinion the LLU-LLU provider migration route will not appear until after the LLU-BTW route, which itself is likely months away from functionality and a state of stability. It took a very long time for the current MAC system to be implemented and work smoothly.
N/A

Tiscali / LLU question

thanks for the reply Smiley

Guess I have to start looking for a alternate ISP or go NTL / UKO, if I get moved to Tiscali LLU. Hopefully I won't have too Smiley