cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout

jabb0
Grafter

Timeout

Got timed out from these forums twice today - i was just typing my post which took like 2 or 3 or perhaps even 4 minutes at a stretch.

Not causing me to loose any hair or anything - just though someone should know things are acting a lil funny Wink

(Fingers crossed, im gonna try to post this one ) :shock:
8 REPLIES
N/A

Timeout

Not experiencing time out but bloody slow in loading portal and forum pages.

Also it keeps signging me out on MSN - and its happening bloody frequently and you cant sign back in for at least a minute.

Doing my nut.

Also happening to another plusnet user, but no one else on my list - it might be coincidence but i think Plusnet are taking us on another ride.
N/A

Timeout

Getting exactly the same thing with Yahoo! messenger as of about 1:00am.

Anything to do with this, or this. If so, I'll toddle off to bed. :shock: Infact, I might toddle off to bed in a bit anyway. :roll:
N/A

Timeout

yeah saw that, but thought 6am, been happening since midnight ish i think, so 6 hours early quite a lot earlier.
N/A

Timeout

same here. keep getting kicked out of msn ,games etc.
it's been like this all night.
N/A

Timeout

Well the first link said from 2am, and since it started at 1am. I assumed they must've started early to get the job done. Suppose, it's not a bad thing. Most folks aren't insomniacs! Tongue
fingleburt
Grafter

Timeout

Yip same here, getting timed out of game. Rebooted the router umpteen times now. Come on Plusnet sort it out Evil
jabb0
Grafter

Timeout

I retract my first statement about not loosing any hair!!!

This is doin me 'ead in now Sad
N/A

Timeout

Yip jabbo, a few others are also seeing this issue today with the forums. Nothing to do with games I might add and that is a seperate issue.

Something has happened with the portal log in and it is causing us to be randomly logged out. This was raised with PN earlier. Hopefully they'll sort it soon. It is infuriating.