cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to find a forward looking ISP

N/A

Having read the announcement about the changes which are all simply ways for this company to take their customers for a ride (financially speaking in my humble opinion of course). I'm left with no option but to move elsewhere. It seems par for the course in this country to get ripped off and it seems to me that the majority of people just accept this with a smile and say nothing. Since living in this country I have noticed most people do nothing about the crazy prices they are charged. You just look at almost every product sold in this country is more expensive than any where else on Earth, from housing, electrical goods, food, petrol, now including gas, electricity, water and just about everything else.

Of course now the phone companies are jumping on the gravy train and see an opportunity to squeeze even more out of what even at present is an expensive service compared to other countries.

It is now time for people for me to move in the hope I can find a reasonable and forward thinking ISP. Even if I can't find one I will still move so at least this company won't get my hard earned cash.

If the worst comes to the worst I will give up using the Internet altogether and if most people did this even for a few months where on Earth would the ISPs and phone companies be.
1 REPLY
N/A

try nildram m8. their migration process seems very slow but otherwise everything ahs be ok so far for me. shud be on their network in the next few days.

Its more expensive, but i'd rather pay and get a service than get a crap service here