cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to fight back??

N/A

Time to fight back??

This really has been going on to long. Is anyone else just holding out, because it's such a pain to change provider.

PlusNet obviously know this, as they would be doing more if we could move instantly.

I think we should demand free broadband until this is fixed or we should give them a cancellation deadline. I don't like writing posts like this, but at the end of the day, I'm paying £21.99 a month!!

The roll over is obvously not working - so flaming sort something out. Any other product/business would not survive this way.

Also, I keep hearing that this is only affecting a small percentage of users - I don't believe that for one minute!
114 REPLIES
N/A

Time to fight back??

lets get some letter writing going..

who can we write too? a regulating body? anyone got addresses?

fucking pissed off

service status says there were works carried out this morning. havent been home to check but there are a lot of people posting problems still...seems nothing has been fixed.
N/A

Time to fight back??

When you say
This really has been going on to long

What do you mean exactly?

This forum is for community support - and the community can't support you if they don't know what you want help with.
N/A

Time to fight back??

The main subject thats been on going for weeks on Plus.Net !!

LLU and the ridiculous amounts of drop outs !!

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Full quote of preceding post removed as it is unnecessary and against the rules]
N/A

Time to fight back??

what do i mean. I mean " This has been going on TOO long!!"

I really don't care what this forum is for, as PlusNet don't give a damn what my high PAID for broadband service is for.

I have emailed emailed and emailed support. This is my last resort to express my feelings with those in the same boat!!

arrraggghhh. I hate this company!
N/A

Time to fight back??

yeah let it all out man....

just leave it to someone else to bottle up all the hate and anger. eventually releasing it in the form of violence and burning pain.

i'm just angry, but someone is bound to over react....please do something to make us stay.
holdtight
Grafter

Time to fight back??

I have emailed emailed and emailed support

Emailing support wont get you anywhere as support is not provided through email

The way to get your problem sorted is opening a ticket through help and support and yes they are slow at the moment but you will get further than emailing
holdtight
Grafter

Time to fight back??

I have emailed emailed and emailed support

Emailing support wont get you anywhere as support is not provided through email

The way to get your problem sorted is opening a ticket through help and support and yes they are slow at the moment but you will get further than emailing
N/A

Time to fight back??

yes - thats what i mean. I have many tickets for all sorts of problem. I'm hoping one of those tickets come in this weekend and I bag the jackpot! Although I think I've got more chance of winning the national lottery than seeing PlusNet fix this.

Bill - sure you're not a PlusNet forum plant, to keep the peace Wink
N/A

Time to fight back??

A couple of small points - call me a nitpicker if you wish!

Each thread should be able to stand on its own as a conversation, and it should be clear what it refers to, it means that people can read it and give relevant answers rather than discuss what they *think* you meant. Wink

Therefore it stand to reason that the point which is being discussed should be included in the initial post, so we all know what the topic is.

You say you have emailed without response, this is not surprising! To contact support you either have to raise a ticket (question) or telephone them.

If you have raised a ticket and have the reference number which has outstanding issues on it, you could perhaps benefit from posting the number of it here, so that the Comms team can look into getting it sorted for you.

If you wish to cancel your product, you can do so via the Help and Support section - the system will automatically calculate a cancellation deadline for you. (30 Days from the day you request it)

EDIT: Bill beat me to it on the Ticket point!
Must learn to type faster.. Shockedops:
N/A

Time to fight back??

If you wish to cancel your product, you can do so via the Help and Support section - the system will automatically calculate a cancellation deadline for you. (30 Days from the day you request it)

Thanks for this advice - it's the best advice I've had!
N/A

Time to fight back??

Hi there,

I fully appreciate the level of frustration here. Yes this issue has been going on too long but it appears to have been a complex issue and requires a lot of work to identify and resolve.

This doesnt make it any easier for those effected but I'll try and explain what is happening and what has been done.

Currently in an effort to compensate customers PlusNet have agreed to refund any fees paid following the identification of a fault.

Secondly and as per the recent Service Status announcement http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1158417180.htm Plusnet have deployed Cisco routers as opposed to the Juniper ERX's in an effort to resolve this situation.

From a userGroup perspective, we are aware that PlusNet are as peeved about this as any of us and are working hard to resolve it. its not like they are resting on their laurels and not giving a toss.

As I said, this has proved to be a complex issue but work is ongoing to effect a resolution and provide those effected with stable and working connections. PUG have been involved in discussions with Plusnet regarding this ongoing situation and whilst it is clearly a nightmare, no one is sitting around scratching or being complacent regarding the severity or impact for customers.

The resolution is being worked on and alternatives are being addressed.

Its a painful process but one which will be resolved and resolved soon I hope.
kosh2
Grafter

Re: Time to fight back??

This really has been going on to long. Is anyone else just holding out, because it's such a pain to change provider.

I legged it to Newnet. Change over was easy in end. Woke up one morning to find I was not connected. Changed my settings in the router and voila - bye bye Plusnet, hello stable service on ADSLMAX.

Yes, you heard me right STABLE.
holdtight
Grafter

Time to fight back??

Bill - sure you're not a PlusNet forum plant, to keep the peace

Positive mate i have had my grievances too just not lately as my connection is solid as is the service plusnet supply me with and i dont mean to rub salt in your isp wounds Wink

sorry for the double post guys dont know what happened there :roll:
N/A

Time to fight back??

Currently in an effort to compensate customers PlusNet have agreed to refund any fees paid following the identification of a fault.

Mark - THANK YOU! At last a reponse with something positive and not just excuses.

Any idea when this refund is likely happen?