Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets never dealt with

stonechat
Grafter

Tickets never dealt with

I have had two tickets never dealt with

One was closed after a day and a half with no communication with me, just closed.

The other one was open , is a genuine and continuing long term fault.
Becasue I was away on holiday, they closed it, evern though I said I would be away

Perhaps with is about makeing false statistics as they say
'tickets' resolved in x hours' when they're not

Bob
7 REPLIES
N/A

Tickets never dealt with

I'm still waiting for someone to do something about http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45232
Laugh
Grafter

Tickets never dealt with

I'm still waiting for someone to do something about http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45232

Maybe they're working on the principal that if you can't connect you won't notice that mail isn't working! :lol:

Sorry! Couldn't resist!
Mand
Grafter

Tickets never dealt with

Hi

Looking through your tickets, there doesn't seem to be any recent ones. Can you let me know the ticket numbers affected and I'll look into them for you?
N/A

Tickets never dealt with

tickets are answered optionally. Tongue
N/A

Tickets never dealt with

I don't often raise tickets and it's not urgent, but I raised one on Saturday afternoon, and it's not been replied to yet. Number 19786610. How long does the initial reply take normally?
N/A

Tickets never dealt with

jdta09

i raised on sat afternoon aswell, phoned them up today and the automated thing says 5 days. so wednesday we both might have a reply
Community Veteran

Tickets never dealt with

I raised a ticket on Wednesday and it was answered on Saturday, after I'd added a comment that part of the problem had sorted itself out.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls