cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets and support

MysteryFCM
Grafter

Tickets and support

Okay, 2 things.... first let me be clear. One issue is from myself, the other is on my sisters behalf.

Firstly, can we please have the direct link to the tickets, back on the main member center page please (was MUCH easier to find!!).

Second, my sisters flatmate has decided to cancel her phone line (in her name, not my sisters). I've told my sis to call BT to try and get it transfered into her name before the cancellation goes through, but in the interim, she has asked me how much PN would charge for transfer, if she has to get herself a brand new number? (she's only registered with PN on the 21st of last month too, lol)
6 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Tickets and support

Hi,

If BT are changing the details on the phone bill, it is likely that they will put through a PSTN cease, which means that the line will have to be activated again, which costs the same as a new signup, and can be deferred in a similar fashion.
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Tickets and support

So she'll have to pay PN again? (if yes, can you tell me how much it will cost her? (she's on the Premier 2MB package.... same as me)).

Forgot to mention, she called BT whilst I was doing the first post, and they've told her the account will go into her name on December 9th (when the cancellation was meant to take place), and her number will stay the same (with this, does the PSTN issue still stand? (she's calling them again whilst I write this to ask if they can leave BB activated on the line, but figure I'd get it clarfied anyway)).
JonathanW
Grafter

Tickets and support

If BT do complete a PSTN cease, then there would be a fee of £52.88. Though if your sister is able to talk BT retail into canceling the PSTN cease, then this obvisouly wouldn't have to be paid.
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Tickets and support

Thanks for the info Smiley (btw on a seperate issue, is it just me or are these forums going extremely slowly today?)
JonathanW
Grafter

Tickets and support

It is a little slow, but that might be due to the snowfall that some people are experiencing. They're going outside and getting cold and wet, rather than being sensible and staying inside in the dry warmth. Smiley
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Tickets and support

hehe, the only time I go outside is to either, go to my sisters .... or to go to work, lol.