Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket

N/A

Ticket

Hi PlusNet

Ticket opened at 13:58: Ticket Number 10253218

Could support perhaps look into it for me.. many thanks.

Glen
4 REPLIES
N/A

Ticket

Depending on the subject of the ticket, the response time may vary. As such, you won't always get a response within the usual 8 hour target time.
N/A

Ticket

Thanks for your message - Sure of course I understand this.. Support Stats are showing 6 hours, 49 minutes and 35 seconds.

I just didn't want mine to get over looked just in case there's a problem with the ticket system.

I'm not having a go.. just "enquiring" Wink

Glen
N/A

Ticket

As Chris noted, it very much depends on the subject of the ticket and which department needs to deal with it.

The 6 hour statistic is a estimate, and based on the average.

PlusNet get hundreds of tickets a day, some which case be answered quicker than they are sent, other taking there time or awaiting outside assistance (delivery companies, BT, suppliers).

You shoudl remember, not all departments work weekends either. Provisioning and hardware are just such departments.

If you are in need of immediate assitnace, then you should consider the local rate support number.
N/A

Ticket

As Chris noted, it very much depends on the subject of the ticket and which department needs to deal with it.

The 6 hour statistic is a estimate, and based on the average.

PlusNet get hundreds of tickets a day, some which case be answered quicker than they are sent, other taking there time or awaiting outside assistance (delivery companies, BT, suppliers).

You shoudl remember, not all departments work weekends either. Provisioning and hardware are just such departments.

If you are in need of immediate assitnace, then you should consider the local rate support number.

.. Yes thanks Noted, As I say I was just concered there was a problem with the system - It really isn't a problem. Just wanted to point it out.

Thanks