cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket response times vastly improved!

Community Veteran

I posted a question to an already open ticket today at 10:28am by 10:36am I had a reply from CS.

I posted another reply at 10:49am, replied to at 11:40am and 11:58am.

Well done plusnet it's good see such a vast improvement on ticket reponses, hopefull soon everyhting else will be back to the good old dependable service we all joined for. Keep up the good work.

A
12 REPLIES
N/A

Maybe instead of responding to tickets within a couple of minutes, they could stick to their target time of 4 hours and reduce the telephone call waiting times...?
N/A

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - ooh my aching sides
Community Veteran

The number of fault questions / tickets have reduced dramatically over the past few weeks as PN improve the training of staff, clear a lot of faults with BT / Tiscali and reduced the number of new faults being raised by stopping the Max upgrades. This has meant more CS reps are available to answer tickets. The phone system is still undergoing some changes to try and improve the answer times but this is likely to take longer.

Stopping the Max upgrades has certainly helped which in turn has meant the existing faults could be properly dealt with in a much shorter time and thus customers either get things fixed quicker or get replies before they get frustrated and raise yet more questions.

There is still some way to go before support reponse times are back to what we had 18 months ago but what has happened recently is certainly a major step towards that goal.
N/A

So they may be answering more tickets quickly... (probably the nice n easy ones) but still taking days to even respond to other ongoing ones then not reading or understanding them and churning out the same automated spiels.

Synical MOI?
N/A

You are all lucky.

I'm still waiting for a reply for mine from last Friday
N/A

I'm still waiting for a reply for mine from last Friday

Raise a new one. you'll probably get it answered within minutes.
N/A

The reason, response times are improving, is because you can't raise a new ticket!!!!!

(Sorry about the multiple posts, but I am not happy).
Grimbo
Grafter

The reason, response times are improving, is because you can't raise a new ticket!!!!!

Agreed.... until they fix the ticket reporting and telephone reporting systems - they are no further forward.

IMHO, the only reason they have managed to reduce the number of tickets is by making it virtually impossible to actually report a ticket!!!!
N/A

The number of fault questions / tickets have reduced dramatically over the past few weeks as PN improve the training of staff, clear a lot of faults with BT / Tiscali and reduced the number of new faults being raised by stopping the Max upgrades. This has meant more CS reps are available to answer tickets. The phone system is still undergoing some changes to try and improve the answer times but this is likely to take longer.

Stopping the Max upgrades has certainly helped which in turn has meant the existing faults could be properly dealt with in a much shorter time and thus customers either get things fixed quicker or get replies before they get frustrated and raise yet more questions.

There is still some way to go before support reponse times are back to what we had 18 months ago but what has happened recently is certainly a major step towards that goal.

Or is that as more people have left?
N/A

I think they need all the help they can get.

Because of this, I am leaving plusnet, and I am going to recommend to everyone that I referred that they do too (once i have apologised for refering them in the first place).

Hopefully, that will take some load off the people whose job it is to FIX CONNECTIONS THAT HAVEN'T WORKED SINCE LAST WEEK
Grff
Grafter

seems like a lot of people had problems arising from last week. What happened at that time i don't know.

Plusnet do seem to be answering tickets a lot quicker now, although it's still half a day for me, I can live with it. A lot better than 48 hours.

The only annoyance, is it sometimes seems they don't read back through the previous comments in tickets, and give generic reples.
Community Veteran

The info I required was only given in the last two replies on the ticket. Most of the previous postings to the ticket were saying it had been raised to someone else and that nothing appeared to be wrong with the account.

All that was required was someone to realise my plustalk monthly total was lower because I moved part of the way through the month and was therefore lower due it being pro rata.

Obvious when you think about it but it took numerous posts back and forth until two CS people replied within an hr of eachother with the same answer.

A