cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket response time is a joke

N/A

Well thank you very much for not answering my questions and helping me out with a technical problem.

Considering you claim all tickets are being responded to in around 4/5 hours, why is it 24 hours since I had a response?

Is it because the issue is to do with my Usenet shaping? I have gone over 20Gb during the hours of 8am to 12pm. So now you are applying the shaping during off peak hours and I have raised a ticket about it, but you dont seem to care. Obviously my custom is only good to you if I only browse the Internet and download mail. Am I wrong or am I actually going to get a response to my ticket??

Jon
6 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

The times listed on the Support Stats page are an average answer time, not the definate answer time for all tickets. Similarly, the target answer time is also an average for all tickets, though obviuosly we would like to be able to respond to all tickets within this time frame.

The CSC are currently rather busy, so it is possible that they've not had chance to respond to your particular query. But rest assured, it is not being avoided or ignored, and all tickets are responded to in a first come first served fashion.
N/A

FIne then you tell me whether you think this is acceptable. My ticket is being ignored due to the nature of the problem. You wouldnt take this long to reply to me if you considered it a serious problem.

Ticket: 18479905 Assigned

Raised: 2006-01-15 13:45:12
Your reply: 2006-01-15 22:45:18
My reply: 2006-01-16 09:56:23
Your reply: 2006-01-17 08:21:06
My reply : 2006-01-17 08:52:56
N/A

Lets see which arrives first. An answer to my issue or my MAC key. I am betting on my MAC key. Anyone else like to hazard a guess?
N/A

And the winner was......a response to my MAC key request which took 48 seconds to reply. Guess this was auto generated, if not why do you have one guy sat there just replying to MAC reqest queries. Might it not be better that he responds to your techinical queries faster, so your customers dont get pissed off in the first place.

By the way, the response says "Can we ask why you are wanting to leave? IS there anythign we can do to retain your custom?"

Oh, where do I startHuh :lol:
N/A

This is turning more into a blog now!!!

Heres my reply to the MAC request response:

Assigned : To make me stay:

1. Remove the traffic shaping on my account immediately and completely remove this policy of being throttled after 20gb of Usenet/P2P traffic per month.
2. Stop constantly changing the goal posts on what I can and cant do on my internet connection.
3. I was quite happy with up to 100gb per month. This policy was fine but now you change it yet again.
4. If I raise a ticket respond to my replies faster than once every 24 hours.
5. Go back to being the customer focused, open and friendly ISP you used to be.

As there is more chance of me winning the lottery than you doing this then please provide me with my MAC key.

Jon
N/A

13 minutes to receive my MAC key. This says a lot? You cant respond promptly to a technical support request but can if I want to leave.