cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket number: 21098840

Community Veteran

Hi There,

With reference to the above ticket, I did a further BT speedtest today which reports this result

Test1 comprises of Best Effort Test:  -provides background information.

IP profile for your line is - 7150 kbps
DSL connection rate: 448 kbps(UP-STREAM) 8128 kbps(DOWN-STREAM)
Actual IP throughput achieved during the test was - 5852 kbps

This has been the same for the last few days, more than 3, so I am assuming that delta reports haven't been generated to reflect the speed increase as the stable rate is still showing as 7000

Obviously, RADIUS logs will show when I was disconnected last and caused the rate to drop - I think I was one of those 12k users that were disconnected whilst the load balancing exercise took place. (I came down one morning to find the router had disconnected)

Previous ticket 20700336 refers to delta reports not being generated, despite BTW saying that my line profile had never changed lol.

Although the CSC agent was right in what he said, can someone in comms have a peek for me and just give me a second opinion please?

Many thanks!

Roger
2 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi Roger,

I've made a slight change to your profile at this end, from 7000-8000kbps. I doubt you'll notice any difference though.
Community Veteran

James,

Many thanks as always - you're a diamond geezer.

You're right though, it probably won't make a shred of difference - it's a psychological thing I think.

And..of course, thanks for the great service provided.
It's nice to see Plusnet is continuing to deliver on their promises, with a marked improvement on customer service.
(That's my opinion, whether anyone else likes it or not!)

Roger.