cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Time

oakuka
Grafter

Ticket Time

I sent a ticket at 5:40pm-ish and no respones, i know from the past that their very slow, but its getting seriously anoying. Can anyone help?
32 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Ticket Time

There's a huge backlog due to the MaxDSL problems.

Is it something you could ask about here?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
oakuka
Grafter

Ticket Time

Its regarding a migration fee, not sure if i'll be charged and how much.
N/A

Ticket Time

oakuka,

There was an announcement HERE by Ian Wild about the temporary absence of some comms team members.
This was directly linked with the amount of tickets that swamped the system and the abnormal number of high call volumes that were being made.

I know it could be waiting for a while but have patience. It will be answered. What department was it to? Because not all departments work 24/7 or over the weekend and this could also be a contributing factor of the slow response.

Regards,
N/A

Ticket Time

oakuka,

If your refering to migrating out then this would be free by Plusnet but it would depend on the ISP your migrating to. Most are free anyway.

Regards,
oakuka
Grafter

Ticket Time

Thanks for the link to the announcement, im not on this forum much so i dont see alot of theses posts.
It was a ticket to the
'can't find the answer to your question?'
'ask the support team'

At the bottom of the help assistant
N/A

Ticket Time

Yer thats the fastest route and from there if the question cant be answered they will forward it to the relevant department.
oakuka
Grafter

Ticket Time

Ah thanks, yeah it was migrating out of PN.
thanks
oakuka
Grafter

Ticket Time

Still no reply on the ticket i sent at 5:44pm yesterday, and i sent one asking for my mac key at 11:54pm and still no respones, can anyone help again!
Community Veteran

Ticket Time

It may take a day or so. However the 30 days notice starts from when you request your MAC, so you should have plenty of time to arrange your new ISP (unless you intend to overlap and pay twice!).
N/A

Ticket Time

"overlap and pay twice".... some of the competition are giving a free month and free migration (and similar to Plus.Net, will let you go away again if you're unhappy), so it is not be the case one always pays twice...

Just as with LLU to new ISP, it won't always be the case someone has to pay another "activation" fee, though likely will be tied to a 12 month contract (I did see some newsgroup posts a while back from some chap called Steve that an ISP had a 3 month min but charged no setup or migration fees... which I found a little odd, but have no personal knowledge of their service, so cannot comment any further).
oakuka
Grafter

Ticket Time

Hi again,
I just got a response to the first ticket about the price, and thers a £47.00 to settle for the deferred activation of the ADSL on the line. Would some one be kind enought to explane this?

The 11:40pm ticket is the one i requested for my mac key! :lol:
Thnaks
Community Veteran

Ticket Time

For all the products where free setup is available there's a clickable "Terms apply" link. At the bottom of the page that gives it says:

Want the detail? 'You stay we pay' explained.

For every year you stay with PlusNet we'll guarantee that the cancellation cost decreases. What does this mean? If you cancel within the first year, then you will pay £47 for the activation. For every year you stay we'll reduce this by £9.40. If you also choose to take a modem as part of the offer there will be an additional cancellation fee of £25 in the first year and this will reduce by £5 for each year that you stay.

You can choose an annual or monthly contract when you choose broadband. If you choose the monthly contract option in conjunction with this offer there is a one-off charge of £11.75.

Prices correct at time of publication and exclude short term special offers.
N/A

Ticket Time

One slight "plus" is that it was after the September 2005 reduction, else it would have been 50 +VAT to pay Smiley
oakuka
Grafter

Ticket Time

For all the products where free setup is available there's a clickable "Terms apply" link. At the bottom of the page that gives it says:

Want the detail? 'You stay we pay' explained.

For every year you stay with PlusNet we'll guarantee that the cancellation cost decreases. What does this mean? If you cancel within the first year, then you will pay £47 for the activation. For every year you stay we'll reduce this by £9.40. If you also choose to take a modem as part of the offer there will be an additional cancellation fee of £25 in the first year and this will reduce by £5 for each year that you stay.

You can choose an annual or monthly contract when you choose broadband. If you choose the monthly contract option in conjunction with this offer there is a one-off charge of £11.75.

Prices correct at time of publication and exclude short term special offers.

So surely because i migrated from another ISP and had my own hardware, and this is near two years ago, i should got £9.40 taken off? or would it be more or less or just the £47.00.