cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket ID 19875766 Update would be nice + phone call

N/A

Sorry for the lolz0rs n00b subject but i thought it might get someone's attention...a task which is near impossible it seems. Nobody has bothered replying to my ticket and all i want to do is speak to a human about moving my broadband across to a new address..not something i was expecting to be so difficult. First BT messed up, now I can't even set things right with plusnet. I'm NOT a happy bunny! Evil

So, again, could someone (not a IVR or silly ticket) please telephone me ASAP!

Thanks......................

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Title changed from all upercase as per the Link:rules
7 REPLIES
N/A

not even sure what the word before "noob" was meant to be (and probably don't ever need to know)

You'd do better putting the ticket number as the subject line, as some moderator will likely come along to alter the daft subject (and all caps makes it more unacceptable too).

Hmmmm amazed the Mod left it as a daft subject like that... maybe "about an unanswered ticket" would have been sensible...
N/A

Its not really something we do,

the changing of the thread subject that is. Not unless that is it is unsuitable for the forum in which case the thread is sometimes moved instead.

I have flagged this to comms for you. Hopefully something should arise as a result.

Regards,
N/A

well, to be honest, i've already got a ticket open with the id attached to that..and its being ignored, so i figured that the process of putting id's in the subject wasn't really going to work.
N/A

thanks for the flag tomspcs. Hopefully i will get a call.

goodvalueisp: you'll be glad to hear i've updated the subject.. for your information, lolz0rs is just a silly term taken from LOL (laugh out loud) and mixing it with a hint of n00b (eg. OMG LOL!!!!!!!1111eleven)...which i thought went well with the subject.
N/A

still no update on my ticket... i think i may as well make a game of it.. hmm.. whats the longest somebody has been without an update? It would give me something to aim for
N/A

phone call \o/ woo yay!

closing the ticket now. Shame the migration is going to take over twice as long as it should have, but it was BT's fault initially.
James
Grafter

.o/