cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Answer Time

N/A

Ticket Answer Time

I raised a ticket (number 14023274) a couple of nights ago now. It told me the average answer time was 6hours. So i awaited a reply that I assumed I would have in the morning.

I've still not heard anything. It is with regards to a postcode change. Just wanted to make sure it hadn't gone amiss!
17 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

Ticket Answer Time

Hi there,

Please accept our apologies for the delay, from looking at your ticket, it was actioned earlier today.
LiamM
Grafter

Ticket Answer Time

No problem, I gave the CSC a ring and they sorted me out.
LiamM
Grafter

Ticket Answer Time

hehe... now that must seem confusing. I'm sorting out their (symonsburrow's) BB for them!
N/A

Ticket Answer Time

An average is just that an average. Some tickets will be replied to quicker than the average and some slower.
N/A

Ticket Answer Time

Hey
Got the same problem...........raised a ticket on 7th Oct (14045973) at 20:19pm
added to that ticket on 8thOct. 10:06am, added further comment to same ticket on 8thOct. 22:14pm...................still no reply :?:

I know +net have been busy with new customers but, wow think I should have had a response by now.
Its only a small item, but would save me a £1 or so. If it don't get answered will have to wait and see until 7th Nov............They may get it right then eh . :roll:

Hope they do Wink
lhorwath
Grafter

Ticket Answer Time

Hi Derek,

I have responded to your ticket, please accept our apologies for the delay. We have raised an internal problem on this as it did not automatically change over.
N/A

Ticket Answer Time

Hi
Thanks for that Luke
N/A

Ticket Answer Time

I have responded to your ticket, please accept our apologies for the delay. We have raised an internal problem on this as it did not automatically change over.

Are there other problems with the ticket system? I raised a ticket on Oct 6 and hadn't received an email notification of any reply by Oct 10 so I went to the Contact Us page and found there a reply dated Oct 8. Aren't these replies supposed to be automatically notified by email?

I have also posted a reply there 12 hours ago which hasn't shown up yet. Is there a delay in displaying customer responses? In fact, I posted a second one because I thought I may have made an error on the first, but neither are showing up.

Simon
csogilvie
Grafter

Ticket Answer Time

There is/was a problem with email replies I believe - I also saw a post on ADSLGuide that emails could be being rejected as the new portal servers are tryoing to send from root@<server>.servers.plus.net
N/A

Ticket Answer Time

Does this mean that my reply posted last night won't have been received - or is it merely just not being displayed? If the former, how else should I respond to the question that Customer Support asked of me?

Simon
csogilvie
Grafter

Ticket Answer Time

It means emails when Staff reply may not be received. It should not affect you responding to tickets, unless there is a more serious issue.
N/A

Ticket Answer Time

I'm still having problems with my ticket no. 14016363 in that my reply to Support's post of Oct 8 still hasn't displayed, nor have I received any acknowledgement of it. And when I try to email a copy of my reply to support@plus.net I get back an auto-response telling me that the support email address isn't monitored and to use the ticket system instead. Surely PlusNet Support must have a working email address?

Seems like the infrastructure is a bit creaky at the moment...

Simon
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Ticket Answer Time

Hi Simon,

If you reply to a ticket then it will appear immediately. If your response is still missing then please re-enter it.

We don't use email as a support mechanism, in part due to its inherant flaws, so emailing support@plus.net will get auto-response rather than one from a member of the support team.
N/A

Ticket Answer Time

Thanks Dave but I have just tried for the third time to enter a reply and it still isn't showing up. So can I please have a fix which doesn't involve the ticket portal? A working email address would do, or whatever but apparently I need to get my reply through within 10 days or the ticket gets closed. Thanks.

Simon