cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket: 20204036

N/A

Dear PlusNet,

I am now into week 5 of requesting interleaving to be switched OFF on my account and nothing has happened yet.

Can someone please tell me why this is taking so long and why all my ticket responses are being ignored, this is very poor customer service. Any longer and I am requesting to leave and taking the 2 friends who I was going to recommend as PlusNet "referrals" this month with me!

TICKET: 20204036

Aidan

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Title changed from all caps as per link:rules]
5 REPLIES
N/A

sigh Cry

Sure is quiet in here for an ISP with a "supposed" customer (that's me!) satisfaction rate of 92%

Evil
Community Veteran

Aidan,

Coverage of the forums by the comms team is fairly limited at the moment as they are working to help clear the ticket backlog (as detailed here). As such it is entirely possible that they haven't seen your post.

If you want to raise it to comms you could try their email address csctickets@commsteam.plus.com although I don't know how actively it will be monitored while they are helping out with tickets.

As I mentioned earlier PlusNet currently have large ticket backlogs which the comms team have been drafted in to help clear. This is most probably why your ticket hasn't been answered as yet.

Also can I ask that you don't bump your post as per the link:rules.

Bumping of posts
"Bumping" is the act of adding to a thread just to get your topic back
to the top of the list in a forum and should not be done.
Users who keep bumping there topics face action that may include the locking of the topic and / or removal of forum access.
N/A

Looking at the webcams the staff must not like the new centre as only 2 have turned up for work. The backlog will not be cleared very fast at this rate. :roll:
N/A

Like Aidan I have been waiting now three weeks.

I raised a second ticket to get a response which was

"This question is currently under investigation with one of our agents.
He will respond to it as soon as possible."
N/A

Hi,

krwilson, you are lucky, I didnt even get a response to any of my tickets raised last week! Truly appalling customer service and extremley rude to boot.

Still waiting....

Sad