cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket 20136852 Being passed back to Tiscali?

N/A

I was suffering usual disconnects like everyone else until last week when they did something my circuit. The line profileto was adjusted to increase the strength of the signal which would lower the speed of the connection?! Anyway, since doing that I don't have any connection and my latest update on my ticket says being passed back to Tiscali. Sad Has anyone else had the above done to their line and now have no connection, or is this something they've just done to my connection :?: Thanks
3 REPLIES
Spud
Dabbler

Think so, i got a response saying my signal strength was to be increased after constant disconnections (around the 11th) havnt been able to connect since.
N/A

I'm in the Tiscali black hole as well. Apparently they have a 5-7 day response window to get back to PN. I'm on the 8th day now. Why does that not come as a surprise.....

I feel done up like a kipper to be honest. Move to another ISP and get a variety of early termination charges and a three week lead time to activate or wait for PN to sort their lives out. Rock.Me.Hard place.

I've been down for almost five weeks now and my job is suffering as a result.
N/A

Oh dear not good. Would moving back to the BT line be any better I wonder? I think there is a £47 charge to move back, but can they still charge it if you're not getting any service? If they can't get the problem fixed and that's the only solution without leaving and paying a leaving fee maybe they will do this. We could write formally to complain. Then if the problem can't be resolved after 12 weeks the Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme could maybe help.

It's such a shame I really like this Company and don't want to leave or complain, but it is a frustrating situation. Fingers crossed they manage to get it sorted very soon.