cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket #20005949

N/A

Ticket #20005949

This has been open since 8th August highlighting my problem, which is getting worse each day - please get me off this bloody tiscali LLU!!!!
5 REPLIES
N/A

Ticket #20005949

I second that, but I cant find anywhere on this site how to raise a ticket anymore Sad
N/A

Ticket #20005949

When you go to the help and support page, there a four categories on the right hand side.

Choose the most relevant one, and work through the steps, this helps add info to your ticket, and should help it find its way to the correct people to deal with it.

Very often a self-help page will open, trying to give you info to solve your issue. If it doesn't help, you can close that window, and the original window containing the help wizard will have an option to ask a question to the support team. (As well as an option to say that the help page was helpful - if it was, and the option to change the path you selected.)
James
Grafter

Re: Ticket #20005949

This has been open since 8th August highlighting my problem, which is getting worse each day - please get me off this <a href="http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/faq.php#1">[censored]</a> tiscali LLU!!!!
Hi there, I've updated your ticket. I'm afraid it's not particularly fantastic news, but hopefully we should know more by the middle of this afternoon.
N/A

Ticket #20005949

So really it's no news then?

So it seem splusnet are perfectly happy to leave customers for almost a month with a connection that i snext to useless?

If I decide to go, I'll be taking my five referrals with me!

Why can't you just accept the Tiscali LLU is broken, and move customers back onto BT? We are paying you to provide us with a service remember!!
N/A

Ticket #20005949

Well, at the last count, it would have cost them £1.4 million to move everybody back, which is kinda why they don't want to just yet...