cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket 19972844 3 WEEKS FOR A MAC KEY AND COUNTING????

N/A

Can someone PLEASE give me my MAC key. I still have to hold for over an hour to speak to someone... this is so frustrating. This ticket has gone round in circles. Every time I chase it, I get a reply saying "we have now requested your MAC key" and the 7 days starts again...

...well it's up again, chaps. What's the problem? :x
5 REPLIES
N/A

Yep, isn't it just, having the same problem. Hopefully will hear something before end of the week or else will cancel payment. It's been 30+ days now!
N/A

I'm cancelling my Direct Debit. I would love for them to sell it to debt collection... I'd clean them out in court... just ask them to sue me and whack on a counterclaim for breach of contract.

If I've heard nothing tomorrow I'm sending them a LBA (Letter Before [Legal] Action) giving them 7 days to comply or I'll just get a court order to force them to do it (and pay compensation).

I've been reading some interesting things about PlusNet... they are DODGY. They haven't signed the OFCOM Code of Practice for Migration, whereas everyone else has.

Dodgy, dodgy, dodgy. No two ways about it. :x
N/A

seems a shame to have to wait this long.

I put in a ticket for my Mac key on 24th August and recieved reply and the key by this afternoon.

Hadn't particulary any issues with Plusnet and only wished to leave for speed and cost reasons.

My ticket was generally on the whole polite and fairly complimentry - maybe thats why I got such a quick replyHuh?
Mand
Grafter

Hi there

I see your MAC has now been issued, you can give this to your new provider immediately.

With regards to the delay, we are unable to generate LLU MAC's ourselves, and instead have to request them from our wholesale supplier, we then receive a batch of MAC's a few days later and have to go through matching each one to the relevant account. Therefore LLU MAC's take around 7-10 days, whereas standard MAC's can be generated within minutes.
N/A

Thanks. Still took a month though...! Shocked