cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket 19227665 - No Responce

N/A

I raised a ticket at 19227665 2006-04-21 22:06:43 that is well over a day so i looked at "View our unique, up to the minute Customer Support Statistics." to see if this is normal ticket wait but this section it says

Ticket statistics
Average closure time Target closure time
1 hour, 47 minutes and 56 seconds 4 hours
Last updated: April 21, 2006, 7:23 am

Does this mean with the lack of update to my ticket, no update to the "up to the minite Customer Support Statistics" since friday morning that plusnet have no staff over weekends?

Will my long wait be added to this stats and show the real waiting time?

When is my ticket going to be looked at ?

Is any one else haviing a long wait?
5 REPLIES
N/A

Your ticket would be included in that time.

Remember that some departments don't work weekends (or evenings) and therefore any problems that fall into their category wouldn't be answered until the next working day.

The time on that page is an average. One ticket that takes two days to answer and several that can be answered in a few seconds would start to balance each other out.
N/A

Are you seriously trying to tell me that these numbers are real ?!?!!? Or are you just lucky or a PN employee/shareholder!!!

I've been with PN for over 10 yrs and in all that time I have NEVER had a ticket closed, even when PN were better at support, in that time. So where are these 1000's of tickets that are being answered in seconds? And what are they? Even the tickets that PN try to fob-off as *my* problem or hardware, etc. take longer to close than that time.

I haven't had an UPDATE on my latest ticket for nearly FOUR DAYS, let alone it be closed!!! Sad
N/A

I'm not either an employee or shareholder. Just that tickets dont always need days to be answered.

One i opened at 13:48:55 was answered and closed by 14:22:06 on the same day.

Another at 23:10:28 was answered the next day at 08:52:33.

Some just need more looking into and answers from other departments before they can get actioned. I'd imagine there are lots that get raised with very easy quick answers like "whats the phone number" or some such other quick responce.
N/A

Still waiting for a responce looks like i will need to wait till tomorrow if im lucky.
N/A

Hi

Just got my responce 2006-04-23 20:02:20 just shy of two days.

Speedy reply thanks Sad