cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket 16969103

N/A

Ticket 16969103

I raised a ticket about my very low snr since being upgraded from 512 to 1mb. I requested being put back to a 512mb connection because obviously the line can't cope with the faster speed. I was sent some more in-depth questions about the problem, which I replied to in the e-mail, but have heard nothing since. My snr has been between -0.5 and 2db the last couple of days and have had no internet connection at all. Will my e-mail reply be actioned?
Many thanks.
8 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Ticket 16969103

You would be better off raising a contact ticket or phoning CS directly 0845 1400200
N/A

Ticket 16969103

Hi there,

When was the last update of your ticket.

The team which deal with your type of problem only work Mon- Fri 9-5 and are curently experiencing a back log at the moment. The response to your ticket may take longer than might be expected.

Do not raise another ticket at this point, it will only confuse the original issue. A phone call to support might give you some info. The team will get round to this. it wont be overlooked.
N/A

Ticket 16969103

The last response I got was last Thursday, 7 July. As long as I know I haven't been forgotten, that's fine. Thanks for your reply.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Ticket 16969103

Hi,

The ticket's been sent back to you to answer a series of questions about the fault, if you could reply via Contact Us the fault guys will be able move it on for you.
N/A

Ticket 16969103

I've already done that.. I was sent an e-mail last Thursday with a whole series of questions, which I replied and sent back to you, but I've not heard anything since.
thanks
Andrea
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Ticket 16969103

We don't offer support via email so unfortunately your response will have been lost. Please add your response to the ticket and we will investigate this further.
N/A

Ticket 16969103

Just to clarify from Ben's point;
You need to follow the link in the mail sent to you, (or when logged in visit the 'contact us' section)
Once you have located the ticket in question, click 'action ticket', and after clicking 'no' my issue is not resolved, you will get a text box to add your answers and any other comments.
You may also upload files which may help with their understanding of your problem (if applicable)
N/A

Ticket 16969103

Yes. I've just discovered this after trying to discover how to reply to a ticket (perhaps PlusNet could provide some instructions on the page?)
Many thanks for all your help.